GRRRR

Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:36 am 
Post subject: GRRRR
I woke up this morning and jumped out of bed excited. Why? Because I felt my legs were wet and thought my water broke. I excitedly ran to the toilet to make sure. Then found that everything was dry except my legs. Turns out I was really hot and just sweating.

I'd been getting pains on and off all this morning in my belly and I have this weird catch in my throat that's kind of like heartburn, but it doesn't burn.

So that combined with my immense disappointment that my waters didn't break has me up at 4.30am on the internet.

Sigh.
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:15 am 
Post subject:
How many times have I woken up thinking that my legs are wet and my waters may have broken?!!! It's so frustrating isn't it? I am 39 weeks today and keep thinking things may be starting every time I get the slightest twinge!
It can't be too long for either of us now, just a few long weeks!
LD
DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:16 am 
Post subject:
aww Dev, don't worry, it'll be along soon enough hun Very Happy
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:42 am 
Post subject:
aagh bless you dev, its a nightmare isnt it...i had no sleep last night as i just lie there trying to imagine how its all going to happen...even though im now booked in for a c section!. i still run through every senario in my head and i just cant sleep!
hope you dont have to wait much longer now hun. x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular