Something to share

OOOO0
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:19 pm 
Post subject: Something to share
Hi, I dont know how appropriate for you lovely ladies but I have been lighting a candle on a website called :www.gratfulness.org/candles. Its a website lots of people use to remember their loss. I find it helpful. Not for everyone but special for me. I currently light mine under the ept group but you can just light one in general, as special place to remember. Pupx
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:26 pm 
Post subject:
thank you pup..(((hugs))) i will definitely go view xx

i know it sounds weird but when i m/cd i found a web site that did jewellery and i brought a necklace with a pendant for the month i m/cd. i then added to it for the ectopic, i never wear the necklace and its kept safe in my jewellery box in the pouch ( with a prayer) that they send with it. It did not cost much, it may not be everyones thing but thought id post the addy. xx

http://www.labelledame.com/

p.s. you can also leave messages and poems on there.
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for that Bromley Im off now to see that sounds lovely. I light my candle through the ectopic pregnancy trust website. have you ever visitied? pupx
Bromley
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
pup to be honest no i havent. im like so many on here that have lost a lil one...i cannot talk to family but can to strangers on here. after my e/p i didnt expect to get caught again and i resigned myself to only having my son who i adore and i guess i buried my head in sand over a lot of things including the e/p.
i visited a few web sites but only got as far as the home page as i got to teary, sounds really daft but its only since getting pregnant again i feel more that i can visit such web sites and look further than the home page.
i will go visit the e/p trust web site. xxxx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:29 am 
Post subject:
it takes a lot of time I guess. My brother and sis-in-law took a year to be able to contemplate doing anything. They bought a year-old maple tree (v pretty) and a beautiful big pot for it to live in so they could always take it with them if they moved as a memorial to the twins. we also have 'memorial woods' at my Mum's farm, where any loved one who leaves us has a tree planted in their memory.
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Arr thats so lovely Devon. Its funny bromley early days after EP i was on the EP site then I had to back away and have since spent a lot of time here. Finding happiness listening to others happy stories and trying to stay pos. I just pop back sometime when I feel the need to. Take care all. Pupx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Coping with a loss All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular