Big Bro Monday catch up!!!!

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:41 am 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
MissScotland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where are you from???????????????????? I invented the word munter about 5 years ago and only ever see it used rarely by people I know or by people who know people who know me!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing xxx

Hi Archie,

Im from Glasgow. I never ever use that word, it just kinda came to my mind when thinking of that thing...otherwise knows as Alex!!! I think her T`s up now, woohoo Mr. Green Very Happy

I do remember using it when i was a kid and growing up and think thats the first ive said it in about 12 years Shocked Laughing Laughing

Take it easy
D xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:44 am 
Post subject:
Oh damn i thought it was me who made it up Razz Laughing Ach well I suppose i can live with it! nice to see another fellow scot! Wink xxxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:01 am 
Post subject:
Its prob 1 of them words that roll off us scots tongues without even thinking, but sounds good at whatever we say it at lol. We can stick with you inventing it, shhhh... I wont tell if you dont Laughing

Im a noob here, so just getting in the loop. great wee place and fab people always happy to offer advice.I can see myself get addicted soon, especially if i get my bfp Smile

Not long till your little fellas due, Belated congratulations. Hope all goes well and your wee bundle brings you loads of joy Very Happy
D xxx
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 am 
Post subject:
glad to see people still up!! im thinking of going to bed now as ive earned a few more jewels on king.com!! how many you got archie?
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry guys, I had just switched off as you wrote back to me!

Thanks Miss Scotland and glad you're liking askbaby!!!!! Dawn I only have about 9 jewels or something rubbish like that....I get fed up when it stops letting you play for free. I might have to put a fiver on it just so I can play it all the time!!!! xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Archie

how are you and little Lewis/Louise ha ha Laughing

Helz xx
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular