Hi i,m new

ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:25 pm 
Post subject: Hi i,m new
Hi everyone
my name is sarah and have only just joined this site today.
I am mum to 4 beautiful kids,I have 3 girls from a previous relationship who are 14(nearly 15) 12 and 10 and i also have a 21 month old little boy with my new partner.
My partner had a vastecomy just after the birth of our little boy which we have both regreted ever since.We are now trying to get it reversed.
Could any of you recomend any clinics and the cost please also have been looking on internet and have noticed that having it done in Ireland seems a lot cheaper than England does anyone know if this is right
would be grateful for any help xx
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
hi there,
welcome 2 ab..
dont know about reversal but im sure some1 will be along to answer u sonn.xx
ClairaBell
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:12 pm 
Post subject:
I am not sure about having the op in Ireland.

My hubby had his reversal at a Spire hospital in Birmingham and cost £125 for the consultancy and then £1900 for he op. He had his done after 8 years of having the vasectomy. Surgeon said op couldnt have gone better, and they managed to reconnect both sides.

We looked into hospitals and found that Spire were the cheapest. They were also really friendly and we couldnt fault them. xxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
welcome to ASKBABY hope you manage to get reversal soon
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi thanks for replying
Thats a good price,we have looked on the internet and went on one in Ireland that said they did the reversal for £450 which sounds to cheap compared to some of the ones we have looked at in england.
Am hoping i will be joining you all soon ttc
xx
xxSUExx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi & welcome to AB!! My hubby had his reversal at Spire as well, total cost was £2070 (£70 consult & £2000 op). Can't help with costs in Ireland but there is a lady on here from Ireland who's hubby has had the op in the last couple of weeks so maybe she could help? Good luck Razz
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
Welcome and Hi.
My OH is having his vasectomy reversed, on may 11th (im sure he thinks i have forgotten he tells me at least 3 times a day lol). We live on the Isle of Wight (nowhere near ireland lol) and dans iniatial consultation was £160, and the op costs £1600 plus fees for staying in the private ward at the hospital overnight.

Good luck lets us know how u get on.

ashclokay
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Theres lots of diffrence in price .Thanks for all your replys
Hope we do get it done soon as i am very broody at the moment and everyone seems to be pregnant at the moment
Good luck ttc everyone and good luck to you and you partner honey nurse hope the op goes ok xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular