what is the most embaressing thing that has happened to u???

ParelliLover
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:06 pm 
Post subject: what is the most embaressing thing that has happened to u???
i have many but my latest was.......i got some ugg boots for xmas. me and the OH went down to his parents on boxing day which is 2 hours a way. i had to stop at a garage which i may add was really busy and go to th loo. i put my uggs on walked accross into the loo sat down and had put them on the wrong feet. i thought they felt strange.

iv got much worse ones tho. what about you????

bry589
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:33 am 
Post subject:
when i was about 17 i went to a night club and got drunk on the taxi ride back home i got stuck in the taxi....i was wearing platform shoes and my feet got stuck under the seat!! couldnt get out then the rest of me fell out with laughter as the driver opened the door, only to have my mum come out and see what was going on!! (and iŽd just brought someone home too!!)

I also broke my hankerchief top on a podium and flashed my wears to the entire nightclub a few years back!!!!
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
last week i was in town with a friend and started chatting to this guy i (thought) i knew after he'd given me a few weird looks my friend and i walked off. a little way up the road my friend pointed out that wasn't actually who i thought it was and i had just made a fool out of myself! oops :S never mind! x
Posted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:26 pm 
Post subject:
I was with my boyfriend ben and we were going to his step brothers engagement party, and his dad and step mum, sister and the rest of his family were going to be there, all of them i HADNT met before...
anyway we got there and i had a couple of drinks to get rid of my nerves, and the drinks kept coming and coming.
Ben decided to have a drink 2 so his dad gave us a lift home, by which time i was absolutely plastered and not feeling very well..
Ben and his brother-in-law decided to wave a bar of galaxy in my face which made me feel worse and i had to make bens dad stop the car 8 times to throw up on the way home!! i was so embarrassed, what a way to meet the future in-laws!!! Shocked

Katie x

joyce136944
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
ok i met my boyfrien and we were seeing eachother for about a month when his roomates were gonna have a small get together , well turns out noone showed up lol so we all decided to have a good time anyway, well i had 13 shots of crown royal and then about ten beers, and i am a light waight i might add it doesnt take much to get me pretty drunk, well after everyone went to bed, he and i well had some fun, and the nextmorning he had a bunch of scratches all down his back, i felt so bad cause i didnt know i scratched him that hard, but he had a family reunion the next day while i was at work and was showing everyone and bragging about it to his whole family who i havnt even met yet, and his aunt came up behind him and secretly videotaped the whole convo between him and his cousin. so i am now known as miss wolverein. and he wounders why i get so nervus meeting some of his family for the first time. lol sorry i know that was long Razz
joyce136944
Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
oh and i might add, iv stopped drinking like that since that day a beer here or there but not like that lol guess i had to learn the hard way Embarassed
EMM4SCARLETT
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:26 pm 
Post subject:
i needed a wee the otherday , and other half was tickling me , i actually started to dribble a bit of wee out Embarassed

he then thought it was funny to share with our freinds in the pub later on
not so c Cool ol

ErinsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:22 pm 
Post subject:
i once dated a guy who's surname was kipling(as in the cake guy), one day he rang me off his dads phone, i missed the call so i rang back although i didnt recognise the number. anyway his dad answered and i was like 'who is this, you just called me' and he kept saying 'mr kipling' i thought someone was just messing around, so i started laughing and saying 'yeah right very funny' making comments like 'why dont you bake me a cake then', and then it suddenly dawned on me. the most emberssing thing is his dad knew it was me. i was soooo mortified.
BabyWife
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
When i was younger a little girl i always used to stand on the slide naked so everyone could see, So when i get married last year dad added it in his speech and i went completely red and was like cheers dad lol x
Ash1983
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
I was playing with my phone en route to lunch at work and decided I needed a pee, so I popped into the ladies, done the needful then carried on to the canteen. Half way down I got my phone out my pocked and noticed that the call timer was showing.....had I just not called my boss when I was on the loo...worse still it went to voicemail. My boss had a voicemail of me on the pan.....thought I was going to die of embarrassement Embarassed ha ha
Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
erm.. well their are many!!! i think the one what sticks in my mind is that when i was a bit younger my mum convinced me that there is a new type of paint... zebra print paint... so i actually went in the shop and asked the bloke behind the till if they had any zebra print paint... Embarassed ...

my most recent was ion my 18th i was sick on myself and wet myself twice where i was so drunk... i cant remember it but there are pics to prove it Embarassed Embarassed

Jump to:  

Community

Popular