Can you spare just 1 minute?

Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:07 am 
Post subject: Can you spare just 1 minute?
hi guys, the following forum is a sad story about the death of twin toddlers in Australis. I have only just heard on the news.

Twin boy and girl of 18mnths were found in their room after a sibling had noticed a smell. They had passed away. The most awful and horrific part is, the mother already knew. She has told police that she had a COLD!!! and hardly CHANGED OR FED the twins, she noticed on either the 8th or 9th of June that the twins had died. She did nothing, the police were only notified on the 16th June, over a week later. The so called mother said that they probably starved to death. One of the twins weighed in at 4kg the other even less, this is less than what most of our new borns weigh. The father claims he did not know, even though he past their bedroom door many times over the week since the twins passing. The parents are being charged with "not providing the nessities of life".

I was sickened to hear this terrible terrible story. I cant understand such...........well i have no words for it. I believe they should be charged with murder, thats exactly what it was. Crying or Very sad

I believe we are all members of AskBaby because we have an unfaultering love for the babies we have, or the ones we are trying so hard for. Do you have 1 minute to spare? Just 1 minute to sit in silence and think of all the unloved and abused children that were so terribly unfortunate to be born to such monsters.

Im sorry if this isnt the kind of thing we should be having on here, but surely these two little angels deserve just a moment of love, even though it comes from strangers, 38900 of us.

I have taken a moment to look at my sleeping son......touched his hair...... listened to him breathing and I thank the universe he was born to me.
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:15 am 
Post subject:
god that's horrible. those poor poor poor children.
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:40 am 
Post subject:
omg, i def think they should be charged with murder, it makes me feel sick that ppl can do that, and get away with it!
a friend of mine, well actually now an x friend, i cant even bring my self to look at her, had a baby wen she was 16, she and her boyfriend abused the child, threw it against the wall etc, she broke many of the childs bones, and now 3 yrs later she has him back, the justis system makes me SICK!
Huntermac
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:07 am 
Post subject:
I dont know how these mothers are allowed them back after doing such awful things. Yes I admit when hunter was very new and the crying went on for days well actually months, I almost shook him on 3 occasions, almost. Each time i quickly put him back in his cot and left the room or sat beside his cot and cried. When i hear of people who have shaken a baby my first thought is what is happening in the house to make things so stressfull, where is the support network for that new mum. But outright abuse? there is no excuse.
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Huntermac and Tinajane, both your stories fill me with horror. I can't imagine why anyone would think, even for a moment that actions like that were ok. Its really horriable to think that there are people in the world like that and whats worse are these are just the ones that got found out, there are more that go undetected.

dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
it does make you think doesnt it and wande r how people can be so evil to such innocent beings... the world can be a horrible place...have had a minute of thoughts for the little darlings.
x
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:17 am 
Post subject:
so true jolice, if i saw a story about something like that when i was preg, i used to rub my bump subconsiously, thinking, god help the person who tries to harm my son. I have a candle burning tonight, just in memory of those poor wee poppets.
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:20 am 
Post subject:
the candle is a lovely idea, im going to do the same. x
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:23 am 
Post subject:
Hey there dawnb, it amazing actually, when you look into a candles flame your mind really starts to wonder, i think its because it looks so fragile.......... Sad
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
i cant understand how ppl can do that to there own babys, they are somthing that you produced and carried for 9 months, a little person that u waited to see, wanted to know wat they looked like and what the future held for them, how any1 can abuse there child is beyond me, i look at my daughter every day and think how lucky i am to have her, because there are so many ppl out there that cant have children,
but wat gets to me the most is how social services can give these children back to there abusive parents rather than give them a lovin family that will protect them and give them all the love the could ever want, it jus proves to me that that the justice system is a wastes of tax payers money!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 10:36 am 
Post subject:
well said tinajane!
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
oh my god i can't even feel disgusted at stories like this cos it's just sooooo sad it's unreal. will be thinking of the two little angels today and rubbing my tum with more gusto than ever xxxxxxxx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:41 pm 
Post subject:
OMG what a shocking thing to happen, I am writing this post with tears in my eyes and I have just given my lil 1 a huge hug, those two poor babies will definately be in my thoughts xx
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:19 pm 
Post subject: xx
omg this is disgusting...i dont understand how any 1 could do something to someone so presious....im crying now one ov the twins must ov watched the other die b 4 they died there self........this is terribul i really dont understand it...them parents sud b tortured 2 death...........i wish no children ever had 2 suffer......x
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
oh my god mylillamb, i never thought of that...how awful, i hope they are happy somewhere else now in another world... poor little darlings

Jump to:  

Community

Popular