Hi, I want to know what can help without hurting baby

Newguy08
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:17 pm 
Post subject: Hi, I want to know what can help without hurting baby
Well, She still in her 8 weeks and she is getting more sick and feel more sick. She feeling more stomchach and awful everyday. What can eat or take without hurting the baby.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 10:38 pm 
Post subject: xx
aww the joys of pregnancy lol just make sure that all meat is cooked propley and eggs dont eat patte your midwife should be able to answer any questions. gl xx
Marien
Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi. There is a lot of good advice on several forums about morning sickness. Here is a medical way that GP's may help but usually only in extreme cases (unfortunately, mine was).

"Hi. Did you know that if u can't keep anything down you can get help from your GP? It is becoming common practice for GP to prescribe medication to help with severe cases of pregnancy sickness (hyperemesis gravidarum) and it is generally considered safe to take this med in pregnancy. Hope this helps. Talk to your gp."

Also acupuncture bands or even acupuncture can help effectively, plenty of rest, fluids and eating little and often if you can. Only eat what you feel like though! It does usually get better (I NEVER thought I'd feel better but I am a bit!) so don't lose hope! Good luck with whatever you decide to try xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 12:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hey, Ginger is supposed to help, so maybe some biscuits?! Also try and drink lots of water so you keep some fluids in for the baby x
MangoMango
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:52 pm 
Post subject:
Mikhaela wrote:
Hey, Ginger is supposed to help, so maybe some biscuits?! Also try and drink lots of water so you keep some fluids in for the baby x

Ginger tea is good and salty snacks like pretzels or plain crisps, if its really bad see the midwife as you dont wonna let it develop into dehydration.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular