Trying not to get too excited!!

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hey hun -
Yeah i'm good thanks hun - trying to think about it as little as possible - apart from looking on here all the time! I'm trying not to but I really like to know how everyone is doing even though I don't have an update! It keeps me going! Hehe! Luckily work is really busy for me at the mo so don't get loads of time!
Definitely will wait to test hun so we can defo be testing buddies! I want to wait til at least day 58 for me so at least 10 days - waiting as long as possible which will hopefully mean i won't waste money on a test or get too disappointed. I figured if I don't test, i can keep myself going by thinking I may be pregnant whereas if I do a test and it's bfn, i'll feel less hopeful and more depressed! I keep thinking my boobs are going sore, but then my oh was playing with them last night (sorry tmi! but it's true!) I told him he's making me paranoid! Lol!
Thanks for your support hun - it's great to have someone to go it through. I'm 23, and I'm sure a lot of people think I'm young to have a baby but it's what we both want. My partner is nearly 29 though - once I fell pregnant and lost my little bubba, we just wanted to try again so I don't really care what anyone thinks! I want to be a mummy and that's all that matters! I hope that you start to get some symptoms hun and never apologise for ranting! I love ranting and it makes you feel better! I'm always here if ya need me.

Take care. Big hugz and babydust for you. xxxxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi chick,

Glad alls well and your good hun. Ive been on here for about 2 hours, time i shifted myself and got the housework done before oh gets in from work and wonders what ive been doing all day.Not that he`ll have to wonder far if im sitting with square eyes looking at the lappy lolol.
Yeah I know what you mean, we`ll have updates soon tho. Weve managed this long so far so whats a measly wee 10 days to us now. We can do it.
Big thanks to you for your support hun, it is good to know we aint going it alone and can discuss and help each other along the way and keep our spirits up.
Ive had the same with my boobs too and blamed the OH hehe, ohh our poor fellas...getting it in the neck and it may not even be theyre fault Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Sorry to hear of your loss hun, I too went through the same but that was many years ago in 2003. I dont really remember too much about it, just the really bad bits at the end so i just try and block them out.

Gosh dont give me the thumbs up to rant, you`ll never shut me up, only jokin hehe!
And hey 23 is not too young, you know in your heart of hearts what you both want and that's enough for yous. Who cares what other people think. If any1 does look at you that way then they'll be in for a shock as im sure youll make a fantastic mummy and daddy. Two fingers up to the critics Twisted Evil ,dont worry hun Very Happy

Take good care & loads of babydust your way
D xxxxxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Seems like we're in a really similar situation apart from the fact that your long cycle is a bit unusual for you so it looks more positive for you sweetie!
Sorry to hear of your loss too - it's never easy whenever you go through something like that but I think it will make us appreciate our babies more when we get them.
How long have you been trying for and where are ya from hun? xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  

Community

Popular