am i pregnant

mikimousie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject: am i pregnant
I know second pregnancies in all ways are quicker. But how soon after conception can you start to notice these signs? Is it too early for a test to come out psotive? I am not even late yet, but showing signs. Including soreness, bloating, and leakage. Help!?!?
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
I have always tested about 3 and 1/2 weeks after my last period and always get positives, but it depends on each person and each pregnancy as sometimes the levels of hcg are not strong enough to be detected until your af date. I always get symptoms starting at about 3 weeks, so it is possible you are pregnant!

mikimousie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Well it's only been about 1 1/2 weeks. It just seems early to be experiencing these signs. But I think it might be possible. My boobs are never sore like this, much less leaking. I have not yet missed my period, nor been sick.. But I do seem to have a metallic taste in my mouth.
millwallrose44
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
They are all signs of pregnancy! How long until you can test?

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:39 am 
Post subject:
it depends some ppl can feel pregnant very soon after conception and some ppl weeks so u cud be pregnant. u will have to wait till the time of ur period to test.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular