Woooooo my niece is 4lbs now!!!

Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:48 pm 
Post subject: Woooooo my niece is 4lbs now!!!
She'll be 3 months old (and 40wks gestation) on 4th March but she has just got to her 4lbs magic target weight today!!!! How amazing!!!! I think it must have been the sausage roll I slipped her when I was down seeing her last week!!! Wink Laughing
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:49 am 
Post subject:
Go Jasmin, it would have been the sausage roll that did it !!! We only got Aimee home for christmas because of the tatties and mince xx
Posted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:10 pm 
Post subject:
aaawww! Thats fab. my wee girl was 14 weeks early and i was sooo happy when she reached 5 lbs!! she will be 19 weeks on friday and still tiny at 5 1/2 pounds but massive to me!! She grows very slow as she only has a third of her bowel but is doing amazing!!

Hope the wee bub doing well xxx
fifitrixibelle
Posted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:11 am 
Post subject:
Yay! Go JAsmine! Paidin(paw-gene as he's now bing called. The Irish for patrick!) is 8 weeks tomorro and is just under 5lb and was 2lb 1 when born. He is absolutely flying it now. In fact he got so big so quickly he needed a transfusion as he couldn't make enough blood/iron at the rate he was growing. Good on the preemies xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Your Premature Baby All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular