Posted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:32 pm 
Post subject: Missus Mop
Missus Mop - how are you getting on - any news? xxxxxxx
missusMop
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:02 pm 
Post subject: hello
hello hello hello

sorry haven't been on for a while - away with work and also sometimes i find it hard to come on here and write about myself without sounds like a moaning minny. Laughing
Still no period - been 3 calendar months now. Hormones are all normal and doc doesn't know why my period has vanished. i now have a hospital appontment on the 7th July.

I have felt bloated all week so am hoping that af turns up very soon. PLEEEEEEEEASE

on top of this I have a impacted wisdom tooth which is killing me Evil or Very Mad

glad it is the weekend!

How are you - i was trying to read all the posts just now when i found this one.

xxxxxxxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:40 am 
Post subject:
It's so nice to hear from you - don't worry about sounding like a moaning minny! I do all the time! Sorry to hear your having another nightmare month. I'm on cd 46 now with no signs of anything really so I'm hoping that I've only just ovulated or still am, and that there is still hope for me this month but the long cycles and not knowing are depressing me a lot! Glad you have a hopsital appointment hun..can get things sorted. Do you know what they're going to do at that appointment?

Hope you're okay. xxx
missusMop
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:25 am 
Post subject:
hello

been away having a break in Wales so not been on here, BUT whilst i was away af arrived!!!! So pleased to be feeling like a normal woman again. It has been a very very long cycle of 97 days.

I am now going to try and chart my BBT and look for any other signs too. Want to hopefully have a chance this time round and make sure I grab it. Very Happy
I have an appointment on the 7th July for fertility issues at the hospital so i might still go and see what they say.

How are you getting on sarah? Anything happened yet? I know what you mean - I have no idea if I ovulated or not with that massive cycle but fingers crossed for this one being normal at 28 days!! Pleeeeaaassseee. i really hope you're okay hon.

XXXX
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:09 am 
Post subject:
Oh I'm sooo pleased for you - what a relief that that tedious horrible long cycle has now come to an end and you can start a fresh!
I'm okay thanks hun - no developments, i'm on cd49, feeling fairly norman. Last cycle was 58 days so I'm hoping that I could still be in with a chance this month - if i'm having a cycle of a similar length, i should have only recently ovulated so i'm hoping I caught it and that it's still very early days for me. Fingers crossed eh?! I'll let you know when I hear anything.

Best of luck with this month hun, you deserve you bfp and I hope that your fertility appointment goes well for you. xxxxxxxxx
missusMop
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:18 am 
Post subject:
yes you could have a real chance hon if your normal is about 58 days. Good luck!!

I am so pleased and feel like a new woman - feel like a proper woman. i know that sounds very silly but I did just feel un-wommanly when nothing was happening.

I really hope I ovulate in a few weeks - going on our holiday and would love to conceive there! Smile

let me know how you get on!!

xxxxxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject:
Oh that would be perfect wouldn't it and it's likely as well as you'll be nice and relaxed then! I would love to find out i'm pg this month cos I would ideally like to get the worst of the first part of the pg out the way before my holiday in August - I don't really want to fly before I'm 12 weeks but i'd rather be pg than not pg so whenver it happens is fine! Lol! My cycles so far have been 42 and 58 so they're quite long, will have to wait and see. Do you think I should be seeing symtoms by now or do you think it's still early for me?
I understand how you feel about being un-womanly but it's normal to feel like that - it's how I feel as well! Good luck hun. xxxxxxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular