embarrassing

SL26
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:02 pm 
Post subject: embarrassing
Hi everyone, I'm 26 and me and my partner have decided its time to start a family. I stopped taking my pill (cerazette) on February 1st 2008. We have been having sex every night since.

I have a couple of questions;

The first one being,whilst on cerazette i have not had a period for the past 4 yrs (bliss) so if we continue to keep trying I don't really have anything to judge whether i'm pregnant or not (that is if my periods don't return as normal) Do I just keep taking tests? if so how often??

Also today I coughed and wee'd myself a little, never ever happened before and been getting shooting pains where my overies are..

Can anyone give any advise.

Thanks
Laura01
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 pm 
Post subject:
Apparantly if you have not yet had your period a test should be done 19 days after you had last unprotected sex as thats when it should be able to give accurate result. Then every 4 days after as it can show a change in your body that quickly. It may become frustrating and not too mention expensive i went through it myself until my periods came back but they settled after a few months.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular