Confused???

Kellies
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:27 pm 
Post subject: Confused???
Hi I'm a new member and have been trying for a baby for 3 months now but am a bit confused. Confused
At the beginning of my period I have a brown discharge for about 3 days then start properly. Which day do I count as my first day as this could affect my ovulation dates, as I don;t have any symptoms and haven't tried any kits yet.
Can somebody please help!!
Thanks
Kellie
sharonkelly
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi Kellie,

Welcome to the forum.

I have the same problem with the couple of days of discahrge before my period actually starts. I don't know whether it's right or wrong but I always take the first day of my period to be when I "really" come on and try to work out my fertile days from there. I've been trying for 3 months too and have decided to try and ovulation kit from this month, I think I'd feel a bit better knowing that I was actually ovulating, rather than just thinking I am.

Don't know if this has been any help at all! Good luck with your trying!

Sharon x
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
i would have said the brownish discharge is counted as first day as even though its only little it still ur period.
Poppy21
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Hiya,
I'm exactly the same. I've actully just found out that I'm pregnant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy but I had the brown discharge on 29th Dec then started my period properly on 31st Dec. I chose 31st Dec coz this is the day when I felt like I was on my period and had the usual pains. Of course now, when I try and work out the due date using a pregnancy calendar, I have 2 different dates!

As far as ovulation and conceiving goes, your possible dates are only two days apart so just try as much as possible over your ovulation dates- it worked for us!

Good luck! Wink
Kellies
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:04 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations on your news.... Very Happy

Thanks for the replies its nice to know I'm not the only one this happens too Smile
I'm taking the very first day and trying all the way through Very Happy, Hopefully this will work.
If not might try an ovulation kit next month.

Kellie x
simpson1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:45 pm 
Post subject:
Can l just say l went through ivf and became totally obbsessed and depressed.Enjoy trying keep it fun men dont like baby making and enjoy sex.Good luck fingers crossed for you. Very Happy Sending baby dust your way. Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular