Very little spotting and small Cramps

Crissy2008
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:47 pm 
Post subject: Very little spotting and small Cramps
I have been having small amount of spotting and Cramping that lasts for one or 2 days every other week. Is this normal. I thought maybe i was pushing myself to hard. I don't have an OB yet waiting on medicaid. I am just about 8 weeks now, and am excited to see what this little one is going to look like. LOL. Thank you. Crissy.
sozzle
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:01 pm 
Post subject:
HI there - im coming up to 9 weeks (so pretty much the same as you) and have also experienced occasional spotting and cramps. I saw midwife two weeks ago and last week i had a scan - im glad to say everything was fine. Midwife said it was v common to have spotting which can be due to implantation and cramping as your pelvis and insides are changing shape/moving around to make way for the baby. However, if spotting continues or pain gets worse you should definitely see doctor/midwife just to make sure everything is ok. I am keeping my fingers crossed that next few weeks go ok (am paranoid something will happen before end of first trimester!) i hope everything goes ok for you to - im sure it will.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular