Baby Shower Time is Almost Here

cassandra
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:00 am 
Post subject: Baby Shower Time is Almost Here
hi everybody, so i am trying to start planning my baby shower but feel completely overwhelmed and i don't know where to start. its going to be coed and i want it to have a theme but i'm not sure how to go about choosing one.i was thinking disney? anyway just curious about what kind of baby showers you lady's are planning? Very Happy and how exactly your going about planning them? Very Happy
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:31 am 
Post subject:
my friends are planning mine...i thought that was how it worked...xxx

DevonMum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:33 am 
Post subject:
I didn't have one at all! dunno, seems a little bit 'american' to me lol - like calling school dances proms. Never actually occured to me at the time! missed out on all those lovely prezzies.... Sad
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:49 am 
Post subject: xx
hiya hun i dint think 2 have 1 neither Sad but good luck xx
DaisyElla
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
you can have one afterwards...nice chance for everyone to see baby and gi u chance t get ur feet up while they all coo over him,,,xxx

fifitrixibelle
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
id love to have one but i live 2.5 hours from my family and OHs live in another country so i it seems a bit selfish of me to organise one to get lots of pressies AND they'd have to come all that distance!!! so they are just getting certain things themselves anyway.

Bazzle
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 am 
Post subject:
I organised one for my friend back in january and bought all the bits from a website ( think it was something like babyshower.co.uk) and it came with all the invitations, RSVPs, plates, decorations, cups, banners, party favours, games, gift for mum and a gift for dad, and then i organised some party food and drinks. My friend gave ma a list of who she wanted to invite and i sent all the invites out.

It was good fun and she got some lovely gifts, and what was good was alot of people asked me before hand what she had /didnt have before buying so she didnt end up with lots of things she didnt need!

The same friend is organising mine for the beginning of August. I have a smaller flat then her so mine is a 'drop in' baby shower where my friends can pop in between 12pm & 4pm and i will have food and drinks on all day - hopefully the weather will be nice enough to sit outside! I have alot of friends who live quite far away from me so it is a good opportunity to see them as it may be a while before i can go visiting with my little man!! xx
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject: thnx 4 replying everybody
hi ladies, so i talked to my bestfriend and my mom and their gonna help me plan it. everyone i talked to said someone else should plan it...and i guess they already have been without my knowledge Very Happy so i was stressing for nothing.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular