Give me my finger back

taramascara
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:47 pm 
Post subject: Give me my finger back
LOL when my son was born he wouldnt settle so a midwife suggested that i give him my finger 2 suckle on instead of jut suckling on my breast as he wasnt really feeding!!!!!!

What a great idea this was he settlted straight away although i had 2 sleep wiv my finger in his mouth so he would stay asleep!!!!!!!!!!

he has a dummy just 4 bedtime now but quite often he will just randomly come up2 me grab my hand and stick one of my fingers in his mouth Sad Sad Sad Sad I have tried 2 just tell him no and not let him but he is so strong and persistant I just dont know how i can break this habit without giving him a dummy during the day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any advice would be brill thanx guys XXXXXXXXX
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Has he got a comfort toy? My son has both and I try to use that instead of a dummy during the day and keep the dummy for sleeps. Other than that I would just try and distract him with other toys - pick him up to look outside until he forgets what he came to you for Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular