haemorrhoids in pregnancy

Sammywu1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:25 pm 
Post subject: haemorrhoids in pregnancy
Hello,
This is my 2nd pregnancy and I am 13 weeks gone. I pretty much sailed through my 1st pregnancy and was only botherd by low blood pressure.

This time however I seem to have skipped the morning sickness completly and developed extreame constipation and possibly haemorrhoids or piles! I have never had this before so am not sure what is going on!

I have been searching the internet but have been unable to find any information on haemorrhoids in pregnancy so was wondering if anyone has been suffering the same and if they can offer any advice?

I Went to the toilet yesterday morning, did my business (which seemed huge and hard) and when cleaning myself noticed some blood on the tissue from my back passage. Later that evening I had to go again but this time the toilet was filled with blood and there were clumps on the tissue. I am having difficulty getting into see my doctor, they haven't even scanned me or made an appointment for me to see the midwife yet!

I do know that haemorrhoids can be an awful but common thing in pregnancy but it would be good to hear from others too.

Any help would be much appreciated xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sammy I left you a reply to your other post on the same topic in the "talk" forum so I won't repeat myself again. I would also try Kegel exercises.
xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Pregnancy Problems All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular