bakcaches

BABYMONKEY
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:05 pm 
Post subject: bakcaches
im 5 months pregnant and starting to get a pain in my lower back on the right side,it hurts when i get up from laying down on the bed or sofa. i don't have a very big bump,so i dont know what this pain is and it's getting to me. can anyone please please help. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
kelly05
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:25 pm 
Post subject: back pain
I am 5 months pregnant and im suffering really badly with siatica pain down my right side, it really hurts to lie down on my back and its stopping me from sleeping.
Is it going to get worse as i get bigger? can anybody help?[/quote]
Carleigh
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:55 pm 
Post subject:
hi im 6 months pregnant and i get really bad backache when im sitting too long or lying in an awkward position (which is basically every position!), its also down my right side. it hasn't got worse for me but it also doesn't go away so it must just be a lovely side affect of pregnancy!
Run2TheSun
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
My girlfriend has had backache since about 3 months, It dosent matter hoe big your bump is and you cant use any creams with steriods in them but light streches and alot of pillow proping can help http://www.buyorganics.co.uk/browseproducts.aspx?category=200
They give the extra support you need to help your back, Although it is painful theres not alot as far as taking things you can do ... But again i would highly reccomend pregnancy pillows my girlfriend loves them. Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular