completely gutted

chrissy20
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:54 pm 
Post subject: completely gutted
im 20 yrs old and was 13 weeks pregnant. i started bleeding on a saturday morning while at work, naturally i started to panic....went to the hospital, who said they couldn't do nothing, that if i was losing the baby they couldn't do anything to stop it from happening...i had to wait til monday to have a ultrasound, the longest few days ever... it turned out that i did have a misccrriage, they said the baby had stopped growing, i was devastated... when its your first you want everything to be perfect, but when something like this happens it makes you realise anything can happen and just how stressful pregnancy is....im now really worried about getting pregnant again in case i end up going through all the heartache and pain that i went through... its completely heartbreaking..... i just want to wish every mum to be the best of luck.
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
hi ya welcome to askbaby im really sorry for your loss hun you must be heart broken take care x x
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular