3 mos preggo and havent seen a doctor

Dani
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:57 pm 
Post subject: 3 mos preggo and havent seen a doctor
well i just found out i am 3 mos preggo with my first. i know it is around the 3 month mark because my ex only came in me twicen and it was 3 mos ago.however i am 21 and no longer on my moms insurance and have no idea where to start with the whole insurance thing. i dont drink or do drugs(well havent in the last 5 mos) that is why i was careless, i was addicted to opiates for the past 2 years and could have unprotected sex whenever i wanted and never got pregant, but once you get clean that obviously changes. ii would never do drugs again so that is not a prob;lem but since its been 3 mos and i havent seen ;my doc do you think my baby is ok? i havent bled or had much pain so occasionak twinges which i hear could be growing pains. well thanks any advice appreciated!!
AngelChakra
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
I think it would be a good idea to see a doctor just to check everything. Is there a family planning clinic you could go to for advice in your area where they offer free treatment? Have you taken a pregnancy test also? I'm in the UK so not sure how it works in your area regarding insurance etc as we get free treatment here.

I had twinges in the first few weeks of pregnancy and have had them recently too, they are growing pains - I notice that whenever I get them my bump increases shortly afterwards Smile Have you had any nausea at all? Not everyone gets it, and you're really lucky if you don't! I ended up losing 10kg cos it was so bad and I couldn't keep any food down, but I am now nearly 18 weeks and it has stopped finally.

You can usually get a scan at around 12 weeks (still depends on area though) which will show you how big the baby is and when it is due.

Let me know how you get on and if I can help in any other way, I have some friends in the US who may be able to recommend something to help you, where abouts are you?

Take care, love Kate x
smellie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 7:15 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi,

i didnt see anyone untill i was 4 and half months gone, this week. book an appointment with the doctor who will book you to see the midwife. its all really exciting and no one will judge you for booking in late, some people dont find out they are preg till they give birth so i wouldnt worry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular