help advice needed

clb1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:24 pm 
Post subject: help advice needed
hey evryone im new at this i came off pill 6 mnth ago and ma periods are really regular as clock work but last mnth they were extremely light and lasted no time at all and were more brown where as im usually really heavy and last the week. this past week or 2 ive been tired and feeling sick and having odd cramping pain and im no due periods till 20th and neva get pains this early.

yesterday we went shopping and my tummy was bit swollen even ma mum noticed as i am quite slim and i couldnt stop running to the loo to the point i thought i wud wet myself i feel reall heavy down below and even today im bit swollen and im quite a picky eater but lately ive been eating so much people are commenting on it.

i havnt had sore breasts or anything but i have a 4 yr old and didnt have any signs i only got bloated at nite i only found out i was pregnant threw a by chance blood test xxx
lucylu2
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
Did you only get a positive result last time through a bool test?

Regards
Lucy x
clb1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:11 pm 
Post subject: urine test
i was really unwell u see but doc said he wud take blood to rule anything out i had no idea i was pregnant at all just thought i had a urine infection he phoned me at my work to say i was pregnant xx
clb1234
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:28 pm 
Post subject: me again
come to think of it i had cystitis so when i ran ma course o tablets i had to give a urine test not a blood test as corrected by my partner he he and then it came bak that i was pregnant x claire x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular