getting started

NewP
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 3:42 pm 
Post subject: getting started
me and my girlfriend are vey happy an decided to start trying for a baby last month. However this is not going to plan, im in my 30's and always used condoms. Im now scared of not using them and carnt seem to be able to get over this dispite really wanting to start a family!!! HELP
Smartypants
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Could try seeing the doctor about it. Its probably just a psychological block because you've used them for so long. Breaking the habt will take time but will be easier if you're relaxed about it.
Good luck
Blender
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:47 am 
Post subject:
My oh is scared not to use a condom, or pull out too. It's taking some time to get used to it, and sometimes he can't finish still. I asked my oh what his advice is, and he said "alcohol". LOL! Classic! I'm not sure what else you can do, except maybe just focus on how great things feel without the condom. Go ahead, feel naughty, and give it to her! LMAO!
Posted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe you guys could do with some real "Ann Summers" type evenings? A few glasses of wine and a good "video" should sort it out....bareback (isn't that what men call it???!! Laughing ) is much better so focus on relaxing and i'm sure you'll get there eventually! Good luck! Wink
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Maybe stab the condom to start with see how things go from there
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
try using featherltes then going without
Posted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:39 am 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:
Maybe you guys could do with some real "Ann Summers" type evenings? A few glasses of wine and a good "video" should sort it out....bareback (isn't that what men call it???!! Laughing ) is much better so focus on relaxing and i'm sure you'll get there eventually! Good luck! Wink

wish sam's advice had been something like that...boring fek suggests seeing a doc

steve1986
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
i cant see what the problem is really to be honest, i mean personally it feels better without anyways so should make you more keen than using a condom. Smile
Hana180909
Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
true true
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:01 pm 
Post subject:
I guess you spent so long trying not to get pregnant it's still that fear locked inside you!

You could just try foreplay a few times and not full sex until you both feel really relaxed and there will be no pressure then until you are ready to take it further, and inbetween look at the baby pics forum, this is what you both want, so get used to the idea that a baby is the end result but unless you get over the fear, it won't happen....it could also be that you have realised that your partner will change in many ways, this will bring so much responsibility and hard work and is a lifetime job, so maybe the fear of the enormity of what is ahead is stopping you psychologically.

littledaddy
Posted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:32 pm 
Post subject:
Archie1 wrote:

i agree with archie1 make an evening off it food wine fruit and a naughty game or introduce somthing new???? try it (a massage often goes down well ) Smile good luck got my fingers crossed
Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:55 pm 
Post subject:
Haha yes i too definately agree with Archie Wink thats how we ended up with our little princess Very Happy haha, she was very much wanted though i should say Very Happy xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular