just would like to say

dickie35
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:28 pm 
Post subject: just would like to say
hi everyone just wanted to say that what a life changing experiance pregnancy can be!.
i used to be a very stupid person and realised that a while before i met the woman (who i've fallen head over heels in love with and so glad and happy that she is the woman i wish to spend the rest of my life with and settle down with and have a family with.) that i used to do some very stupid things and realised that i needed to change and be a better person if im to meet a decent woman and settle down. I stoped being this stupid person and became a little bit better and since i've met the lady i'm with now she has helped me realise a number of things about my self and the friends i kept, i have now shed these so called friends from my life due to there attitudes and behavior to my other half and a little towards me 2 but mainly to towards the woman i love very deeply!. we have also realised we need to communicate a little better. but i just wanted to say to other dads who may read this its sometimes never to late to change your ways if you really value the partner you are with and love her as much as u think or say you do then change now before its to late as i guarentee you will lose out on some thing amazing what better than creating life and creating something through your love for each other, sorry if im ranting or being obvious or pathetic just thought id share my thoughts. steve
NoddysWorld
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:47 pm 
Post subject:
Firstly,I never knew this section existed.

Secondly, what you have written is so lovely. It really shows that you care and love this woman that you met.

Just wanted to share this with you, she's lucky to have some thing write this on the internet. x
Lara47
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
Steve

That was truly lovely.
Is your partner/gf/wife on this forum too?? If so.. who is this lovely and lucky woman?
You expressed yourself beautifully. Few men are able to do so (mine does Smile though).
Welcome to Askbaby.com.. We'd love to hear more from you.
I saw your forum the other day and wondered if many men came online.
Are you guys trying for a baby, pregnant or have a baby?

Sorry if i'm too nosy.
Lovely to hear from you.

Lara
Donc17
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:40 pm 
Post subject:
Awh Steve...

Sounds like you really have turned yourself around and seem like a lovely caring partner to your good lady! You didnt meantion if you and your partner are expecting, trying or have a little one already? Which ever of the 3 it is I wish you the best of luck!

xxx
lovebump30
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:44 am 
Post subject: hi
hi there i would just like to say how good at sweet talking and trying to get out of akward situations ie reedem himself,steve is.i been the woman he is going on about knows this to well,and have had enough of him and the relationship.the change around of his life he is going on about means that he no longer goes on swinger sites and sex contact sites on the internet,but yet he compares me to other women,doesn"t give a dam about the baby,example yesterday i fell in the snow i was sooooo worried about the baby(iam 18.weeks.4days pregnant)my stomach was crampy and he just turned round to me and said you must have pulled a muscle.i eventually went to the hospital after contacting my mum and nhs direct and luckily the baby is fine.he has"nt bought a single thing for the baby,i myself have saved money for a deposit on a pram and my family are gonna help me out,he will not buy a thing.his so called friends that have been harrasing me(both friends are female)he sat there and listened to one do so and never blinked an eyelid,it is only now he is bothered about it cos both women have been slagging him off.i have a very lonely life here(i moved 120miles to live with him)and have no friends and family here.he takes atvantage of this and manipulates me(as you know from post he is gr8 with words)as he knows i cannot just get up and go.i just want people to know what he is really like.erika.
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 am 
Post subject:
Doh!!!
Very difficult situation.
Not much I can say to any of that.
briw
Posted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:42 pm 
Post subject: fueding
think its time both of you sat down and had a long think about whats going to be happening in the very near future and then lay your cards on the table to each other instead of venting your grievences on site, because this site isn't going to sort out any probs between you,
Posted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:31 am 
Post subject: g
hi just to say pregnancy brings with it alot of hormones and emotion,some women deal with it better than others,the stuff i have said about my oh has been seen through my own eyes at a time when i was feeling very low,emotional and upset.after talking to numerous family and friends i have realised that alot of my thoughts and feelings towards steve ie thinking he doesn"t care or love me or our baby,are infact untrue and i know he loves me and our baby soooooooo much as i and the baby will also love him back soooo much too.i feel really bad and hurt for steve that i have embarresed him on a site like this,but would like to apolagise to steve who ilove with all my heart and to other people who have read what i have put.i had written this 2week ago and since then have sorted ourserlves out.sorry Embarassed
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:26 am 
Post subject:
Heya to you both ... Smile i think what Steve put i beautiful and it definately seems that its the way he truly feels. I'm glad you've sorted things out but you need to talk more, don't feel bad as we've all done these things. Just be there for each other and good luck, hope the rest of your pregnancy is healthy and happy Very Happy xxxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> The Dads' Forum All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular