bad wind!

emmsy30
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:21 pm 
Post subject: bad wind!
Rolling Eyes hi all congrats to every one im 12 weeks 4 days and suffering badly with smelly farts its horrible because i cant stop them if i hold it in i just get belly ache so sorry familly !! its my fourth baby and filling out fast anhyone have similar probs x
farzu23
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:51 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hello Hun,
Its very normal. all the prenant women have this problem and even with snoring. don't worry.
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hell yeah I am the same......not so smelly but just lots and noisy!!! He he Laughing I read early that it would be a problem, my husband is affronted at where it comes from !!!!! xxx
gingin
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
god i am so relieved (literally) that someone put up this post - my wind is worse than the dogs we make a right pair at the moment !!! i thought it was my diet but thankyou one & all for sharing your fartz XXX
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:41 pm 
Post subject:
I think it must come from all the moving around of our tummys!!!! I can belch like a man now as well if I drink fizzy juice which I couldn't do before!!!! Laughing (I just had a pregnancy rant at the chinese takeaway cos I ordered nearly 2 hours ago and it's still not here, it was the first time I've used the bump as a reason for asking for discount!!!! Thought i'd share it with people who understand!!!! Very Happy )
Claire xxxx
gingin
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
thats so funny - i have pregnancy rants too - especially when we are out for food - i seem to order starter main and dessert these days LOL only lunchtimes tho cos nausea kicks in post 3pm - i always say to the person who serves - sorry i'm pregant - otherwise they think i am a horse or something !!
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hahahaha!!!! I say EXACTLY the same line for the same reason to the people serving me too!!!!!! My friend always laughs at me for doing it! I told the woman on the phone that it was a disgrace that she had kept a 5 month pregnant woman waiting for 2 hours for a meal and that I wanted my prawn crackers for free!
Glad i'm not the only one! xxx
MangoMango
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:53 pm 
Post subject: Re: bad wind!
emmsy30 wrote:
Rolling Eyes hi all congrats to every one im 12 weeks 4 days and suffering badly with smelly farts its horrible because i cant stop them if i hold it in i just get belly ache so sorry familly !! its my fourth baby and filling out fast anhyone have similar probs x

lol!! try drinking peppermint tea, at least the wind is coming out and isnt trapped!
emmsy30
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:30 pm 
Post subject: hey
hi all thanks for the replys ill give peppermint tea ago least it might make my wind smell better lolx
cardea
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:02 pm 
Post subject: peppermint tea
Hi,

I have had really painful trapped wind for the last few months. I like to use aromotherapy oils to ease alot of ailments usually,but peppermint oil is NOT recommended during pregnancy, so i would also recommend peppermint tea. The good thing is that it is naturally caffine free as well. It definatley helps 'ease' things.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular