SEX !!

gingin
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:00 pm 
Post subject: SEX !!
ok girls now i've been on here a while now and i love all these forums it soo helps to reassure etc - i need to ask this now
Has anyone gone off SEX ??
I am completely switched off it (mind you being pregnant and bust area growing seems to be a huge turn on to him indoors!!) and although other half is being great about it I kind of feel guilty that i am not myself - to be honest its not the thought of it with the baby or anything - its just my nausea is making me feel [*@!#%*] and i am so not sleeping as soundly as i used too ?
please tell me there are others out there feeling the same way - i even said this morning oh for goodness sake lets just get is over with !!!
how bloody rude is that of me !!!!
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
I was deffinatly the same!! i think im just starting to get it back at 17 weeks but im still like, i cant really be bothered and id rather go to sleep. Rolling Eyes

very unlike me! my poor boyfiend, if hes lucky he gets it once every 2weeks at the moment!! lol xx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I was not interested at all for ages and would hit him if he came near me! We tried for the first time at 9 weeks then felt sore afterwards so didn't again til last week (17weeks my poor man!!!! Very Happy ). Now I am feeling a tad frisky quite a lot of the time so all smiles again in my house! I read some stuff about your hormones going loopy with sex and stuff so sometimes you might go through times of hating the thought and other times like climbing all over your mr!!!!
Claire xxx
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:51 pm 
Post subject: hi girls
i was the same im now 27 weeks and cant get enoph of it lol my husband wants to make the most of it now before the baby comes xx lisa
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 pm 
Post subject:
something else we have in common gingin! first of all i didnt want to cause i was feeling so sick, just the smell of paul made me feel sick (the smell of anything made me feel sick!), then i went through the stage of...what if it hurts the baby...then im too tired...now i just dont feel like it, poor paul !
hopefully will feel better soon and am looking forward to feelin frisky again!! lol
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
Actually Dawn I went throught a stage early on where the smell of my Paul (maybe it's the name?!) made me feel sick too amongst other things! I used to make him go for a shower before coming to bed cos it made me feel sick and definitely NOT into sexyness!!!! Laughing
Cublet
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Seems to be the norm, judging from this thread! I'm just 7 weeks and feeling sickly pretty much all day, so by evening all I want is an early night, and definately no sex. It's difficult for hubby, as he seems to be more eager than usual during pregnancy.....I keep saying he got me this way, so he'll have to be patient!
gingin
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
THANKYOU LADIES - I am so smiling and relieved etc etc !! I thought i was being a bit over the top - but am now completely content that its normal
Its just that i dont seem to have morning sickness i have afternoon sickness - my nausea always kicks in after 3pm & then i just want peace and quiet - I have been staying up watching TV as i know once other half asleep i am safe as houses LOL
I can reassure him tonight that its normal and normal services will be resumed (hopefully) soon XX
whoever set up this website deserves a medal or something !!
izzy0308
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I have heard it is completely normal to.. I have heard it can go both way either non at all or have an extremely high appetite for it! I personally didnt have any at all but now i cant get enough!

=)
cardea
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:58 pm 
Post subject: no sex please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111
Hi Gingin,

No, its not just you ! I vomited so badly up to 20 weeks in my pregnancy that i tore a hole in my windpipe - the last thing on my mind has been sex. With all the bloating and cramping and sore boobies - also feeling like a very fat whale at 37 weeks now is not really making me feel in the mood. My husband is very caring and understanding and never mentions sex, when i do he says that i am doing a very important job growing our baby and does not want me to be under any pressure to do anything i feel uncomfortable with - i have noticed that he has started to go to the gym alot more before work !!!! I think he is working off some excess energy and sexual frustration !

I think the last time i had sex during this pregnancy was about 24 weeks and i could not relax at all as all i could think about was the baby inside. I'm now 37 weeks and 1 day, so i think you can see how very patient my husband is ! I did mention last night that we could have sex as semen contains hormones that could help dilate the cervix and i am fed up feeling so bloated - i wanted to get things moving. For the first time in 10 years my husband denied me !!!!!!!!. He said the thought of having sex for that reason alone was very clinical and unattractive to him. Needless to say, i went to bed feeling rather frustrated for the first time in months !. There are ways you can stay close physically, my husband loves rubbing oil on my tummy and boobs and ...........well, i will say no more, but there are otherways of appreciating your partner without having to have full intercourse !!!!!!!!! Embarassed

I think the most important thing is that you both talk about it and then you both understand how the other person feels. Laughing
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
I get J to rub cream into my tummy most nights - i think its good for him to see and feel the changes - apparently being pregnant does effect the men in our lives something to do with the hormones, but you know its also very comforting that they do understand and care - god knows J brings me juice in bed every morning - never in our togetherness has he ever done anything like that ! its got to be every womans fear that their partners go off them when they are pregnant but so far mine seems to love me more than ever !! its interesting to see the changes in him too but i do feel guilty about the sex thing - will have to send him out running or something to channel some of that frustration LOL Wink his mum has given his a good talking to also - thankfully they look at me as a daughter so he must have been read the riot act or something !!
just hope he pulls the same weight after the arrival - cos so far hes been hopeless with the puppy - but puppy is like my horse a mommies boy !!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular