when to take the sides down on cotbed!?

donut86
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:16 pm 
Post subject: when to take the sides down on cotbed!?
Hi, my daughter is 13 months old, and i was just wondering what age ppl recommend to take the sides down on a cot/cotbed??
we are going away when she will be bout 18 months and wasnt going to take a travel cot as i got told that they are only up to one year! so thought bout getting a bed guard!
i just think that she seems to young to be in a big bed!
plz let me know what u think! thanx d x
RWneedssleep
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
I have a 14 month old and I am still using a travel cot from time to time, they also still use them for him at nursery so I dont think it is a year?

I have no plans to remove the bars until he is at least two or older, he needs to be able to climb safely down rather than falling out of bed and he looks far too small for that - even in four months time!

I would go with your gut instincts and when your little one seems ready rather than be dictated by age Smile
donut86
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
thanx for your advice,
i think i mite take a travel cot with me! i think shes too small for a big bed and she moves so much aswell all ill do is worry she will fall out! (last thing i need on holiday!!)

thanx again! d x Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> One Year to Five Years All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular