Morning Sickness & Other Early Things

FirstTimer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:22 pm 
Post subject: Morning Sickness & Other Early Things
My girl-friend is just coming up to week eight - and has experienced no morning sickness at all. Is this normal?
Also, she is awaiting an appointment at the hospital, from which the GP has referred her to. When she hears from then, when is this first appointment likely to be?
Minxs
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:01 am 
Post subject: Hey
Hey i wouldnt worry 70% of women get morning sickness so she is one of the lucky 30%!!! I am not unfortunately!
As for first appoitment every area seems to be different and im not sure myself as im waiting for my mw appt. I think its blood pressurem, height, weight and maybe a smear test or inner examination! Goodluck!
FirstTimer
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:14 pm 
Post subject: Thanks and good luck too! n/t
lilfitchick
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 6:58 am 
Post subject: Re: Morning Sickness & Other Early Things
FirstTimer wrote:
My girl-friend is just coming up to week eight - and has experienced no morning sickness at all. Is this normal?
Also, she is awaiting an appointment at the hospital, from which the GP has referred her to. When she hears from then, when is this first appointment likely to be?

Hi there. I think i'm about that far along as well. I got into see my midwife fairly fast as i was travelling and a bit worried as i didn't know how far along i was.
She will get a call soon and they will set up an appointment to ask questions mostly and get health history, blood work etc. then they'll send all your paperwork in and you'll eventually get a lletter setting up a dating scan. . I think that's usually at around 10-12 weeks. they've set mine up for 12 weeks. As for the morning sickness, I believe that they say that week nine onwards you may start to experience it. But as Minxs said not everyone gets it. I only seem to feel sick when I'm hungry so I make sure i eat every couple of hours.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular