Which due date should i go by

Maggott
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:20 pm 
Post subject: Which due date should i go by
I dont know if anyone knows an answer to this but its driving me nuts. My official estimated due date is the 5th of June. But after my Scan it shows me as being due about a week to 10 days later. I have to have a c section 3 to 4 week before my due date. Which date should that be before the 5th Of June or the date a week to 10 days later Confused
jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:19 pm 
Post subject:
My dues dates from my period and my scan are only 2 days apart but the mw at my ante-natal said go by my menstrual due date as thats more accurate even though the scans are really accurate aswell. So i am going by mymenstrual one

EthansMummy09
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:43 am 
Post subject:
I was told by midwife that i should go by scan dates, cos the date u concieved may be different to what u think
Posted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 1:36 pm 
Post subject:
even tho they have not sed im going by my scan date cus i didnt have a af i only just had one after stopping the pill n thats not the date i concived n a few weeks later i had brown spoting for 2 days but goin by scan i concived on the 20th august so even tho my mw goin by the date i had the brown spotting i dont really count it has a af so im goin by the scan n just see what happens wen its may xxx

moonhare
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:20 am 
Post subject:
I'd say go by the scan date. I went by my LMP and then the scan dated me 2 weeks later, and they were right in the end, as my LMP due date was 10th January, and she was eventually born (2 weeks late) on the 5th Feb, my scan due date put me at 25th Jan.x
shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:00 pm 
Post subject:
I was told to go by scan dates, but they can be -/+ 10 days out, so i have stuck to my dates until i get my dating scan in a couple of weeks xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular