single mum to be

nket1985
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:54 pm 
Post subject: single mum to be
Hi all, I'm not sure where to post this but I'm 6 weeks pregnant with my first child and have just been told by my OH that he doesn't believe the child is his so he wants nothing to do with us. He has given me no supporting evidence of why he thinks this as our child was planned, but this is what he believes and I have to deal with it. Sorry for the rant but I have no idea where to go or who to turn to.
helenm73
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
hi there..
i hope u r ok..
u could really do without the stress of this..
the people on here r really friendly..some men can b right prats..!!!
just concentrate on lookin after urself 4 now..xx
kayleighk
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:06 am 
Post subject: hey sweetie
Hey hun i agree. you need to be thinking about yourself and baby at the moment and not get too stressed out. you know everyone on here is here to help and listen so feel free to bend me ear!!

kay xx
Missmac75
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hunny, im too in a similar situation so your not alone. My OH went on and on to live with me and have a baby, im now 4 months pregnant, he still isn't here and keeps coming up with pathetic excuse after another which makes me think that if you planned your pregnancy your OH is using this 'it's not mine' as a cop out excuse...if he's anything like mine then he just cant cope and doesnt know how to cope with responsibility. I have had enough now after 4 months of him making meill with stress, its not good for mom or baby. Try and be strong and know that if you need to talk just message me. Take Care x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular