single mammy x

Lowrii
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:07 pm 
Post subject: single mammy x
i haven't been on here in a while i am 17 and 21 weeks n 5 days pregnant with a baby boy Very Happy

me and my baby's dad are not together any more, and he also doesn't want to be in his son's life im scared of bringing my baby up on my own! x
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun.
It is a scary prospect but Im sure you will be fine. Do you have close family around you who will help you out?
The babies daddy may well change his mind about not wanting to be a part of bringing the baby up once he is here.
Also remember we are all here to suport you.
xx
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:15 pm 
Post subject:
yer im stil living with my mother! so will get alot of help from her

i don't think he will as i live in Wales n he lives in England so not like i could get in contact with him easy!

can't wait until my little boy is here tho Very Happy

n thanks hun Smile xx
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
My mum let me move back home when I fell pregnant and Im only just moving back out this weekend lol!!!
Just take as much help as you can get, the first few weeks are the hardest but as you and your baby boy get used to each other, you just sort of fall into a routine and you feel like you have all ways been a mum!!
With regards to the baby's daddy not being around, just look at it as his loss, your son is going to grow up with so much love and respect for you Smile
I think your amazing taking this all on and being so young!
xx
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
how old are u hun if u don't mind me asking ??

and thank you feel alot better now Very Happy

yer his loss just don't want my son wen he's older to think i stopped his father being in his life!

xx
MummyAndPeppaPig
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:16 pm 
Post subject:
Im 23, for some reason people on here seem to think Im older, so Im not offended if you thought I was an oldie Laughing

Just be honest with your son, honesty is by far the best policy. I intend on telling Freya that I give her twice as much love a normal mummies to make up for her not having a daddy Smile

xx
Posted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:59 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, just wanted to let you know your not alone in all this. Your lucky to have your mom around to help. Im single as my ex decided he doesnt do responsibility even though he planned this pregnancy with me, im 4 months by the way and 33 years old. I dont have my mom around but i do have great friends to lean on. Take care of you and your son, you'll be the stronger one in the end! x Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Single Parents All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular