One or Two Put Back?????

sharon34
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:39 pm 
Post subject: One or Two Put Back?????
Hi

i would just like a few other peoples ideas on this debate.......

My OH and i are just about to start IVF and as those of you who know us we dont have a fertility problem as such i just no longer have any tubes.......

We have been given a 50-60% chance of it working 1st time(average is 40%) so my Oh said we should just have one bean put back !!!!!!

im not so sure ........

we dont want twins but if we only have one put back does that not cut my chances in half???

We are also Catholic with a Catholic consultant who does not practice reductions in pregnancy.

Im so confused as to what to do .....ive got a short time to think this through ......we start IVF in 10 days ???

thanks all for listening

x x x
fc79
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Hello, if it was me I would want 2 put back cos it would seem you have double the chance! I dont know if that is the case tho as multiple pregnancy's carry more risk. I wouldnt mind having twins infact I would love twins, the more the merrier as far as Im concerned!
Good luck with whatever you decide.
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Thanks

thats what most people say but i have 3 children already and 5 children wow thats like alot in one house .......

but then if we do one and get none then we are back to having to choose again

im healthy age not so bad 35 and we are ok money wise but its like oh wow id be the size of a bus !!!!
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
hi sharon Very Happy i would have the 2 put bk double ya chances hope it all works out well
love Annaxxx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Sharon - def 2 embies.

I was 34 and i had 2 put back - still only had one bubba. I'd have 3 put back if i did it now.

Just my opinion, but as you are over 30, not all of your eggs will stick - its still 50/50 chance even with 2.

Julie xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular