Contractions

booter
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 pm 
Post subject: Contractions
Hi ladies, hope your all ok. I think I had some 'exercise' contractions last night. Well I'll let you be the judge as we're a little unsure. It was like an achy feeling or cramp like sensation in my upper abdomen followed by strong tightenings (braxton's). I had about 5 in the space of about 1.5 hours. I'm 34/35 weeks. I guess I'll know when they're the real thing?
gingin
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
oh my goodness BOOTER - you have to keep us posted - maybe your dates are slightly wrong you said that your huge - perhaps baby be here earlier than you thought - keeping fingers and toes crossed for you

xx
booter
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Gingin,
Feeling very uncomfortable now, I think he has engaged as I feel alot of pressure down low. Have had back ache all day on and off. I guess this is what's to be expected in the final few weeks.
We're getting married tommorrow, I hope he waits untill after then to get here!! By the way how did your scan go? I bet you feeel alot happier now? xx
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Blimey Booter!!! How did the wedding go? Hope he waited until after you said i do, that could be embarrasing giving birth in a church, infront of everyone you know lol. Embarassed

Hope you had a nice day and congratulations to you and your new hubby xx
gingin
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:40 pm 
Post subject:
hey Booter --- did you manage to tie the knot and keep your legs crossed at the same time LOL - talk about cutting it fine - !!
yes scan blew me away - like everyone else i guess i was completely gobsmacked for the whole day never seen anything like it in my life !!
midwife dates were out a bit - they said i am more like 10 weeks not 12/13 - so i guess the afty sickness will be here a couple more weeks
funny enough i am just filling out our wedding application at the moment -
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH ON THIS YOUR SPECIAL DAY
LOTS OF LOVE GINNY XX
booter
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi and thanks to you both. I am now married and very happy. It was a very low key thing at a registry office with two of our closest friends as witnesses. We decided to do that because I wanted to be married before baby comes along and then in a couple of years do something on a grander scale with family. We've been together 11 years so really we should have done the proper thing long ago.
The back ache seems to have eased now. I was adament he was going to be really early but things seemed to have calmed down a bit now. Perhaps he is just keeping me on my toes!! lol. xx
Twinks
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:10 pm 
Post subject: Hiya
I was having the same as you the other night - I couldn't sleep, and baby kept wriggling, I was getting braxton hicks aswel, and could feel the babies head pressing down, he was 3/5 engaged before hand, so I now think he's gone down even further.

I was hoping it was labour, as the pain was bearable, but unfortunately I'm still pregnant and the days are getting longer! But I'm still smiling (just about) Very Happy
booter
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:11 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah, it's a but of a hard time these last few weeks. Your so right, the days are getting longer. It's a really daunting prospect that I possibly have 5/6 weeks of this go.
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:27 am 
Post subject: hi girls
they will be here before u no it good luck to both of you i still have a while well im 28 weeks now and its dragging now Very Happy
Twinks
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Well good luck Booter I hope the baby arrives soonish for you!! Smile

Lisa as soon as you hit the 30th week time actually does pass quicker if that's any consolation! lol.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular