Previous miscarriage and pregnant again

welshnurse1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:07 pm 
Post subject: Previous miscarriage and pregnant again
Hi this is my first time here i have 1 healthy little girl aged 7 and had a miscarriage in November last year unfortunately did not have a straight forward recovery, however am 6 weeks pregnant again now and have had 2 early scans the first scan showed i was a week behind what i thought i was had another scan on Thurs which showed that the foetal sac has grown as to be expected yet they still were unable to locate a heart beat!!! Has this happened to anyone else and what was thet outcome am so stressed and can't face going through a miscarriage again.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
hi hun i had a first scan just before 6 weeks and was just a black sac and then had another 4 days later and had a sac with a white flickering heartbeat inside a white blob Laughing have u got to go back for another scan?? within a few days the sac changes a hell of a lot! they also did my HCG levels too.
welshnurse1
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
I have another scan on FRI so am very anxious trying to keep positive yet think its all going to go wrong again its going to be a long hard week. Was your sac completly empty? Mine looked like a black hole (also had internal scan). x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular