soooooo scared

SarahMccarthy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 3:56 pm 
Post subject: soooooo scared
hi all,i've been really ill this last few days so i dont know if that is giveing me the wrong signs,half of me would love to be preg and the over half is so scared,u see a had a miscarriage last jan at 10+ weeks, and we've just started trying again(last 2 months) im due af in 6 days and a few days ago i had some signs(breasts hurting,cramping) and then i became really ill,had a really bad cold/flu it knocked me off my feet,ive still got the same signs plus i cant go to the loo aswell(sorry) and ive just started to feel sick and dizzy,oh and i also feel like haveing good old cry. but i dont know if its just wishfull thinking,plus im still feeling really ruff,my skin was still crawling last night,i just feel really fed up Sad and my breasts arnt hurting as much,i just dont know what to think?oh well ,time will tell,and if is hasnt worked we will have some fun trying next month,im gonna try and keep my chin up,thanks for reading this,sarah
SarahMccarthy
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 5:09 pm 
Post subject:
HELP... i've just been to to toliet and have had some slimey,sticky(like snot) discharge,thats cream??????? does anybody have any ideas,my tummys really hurting aswell but i dont know if thats cause i cant do a no 2 (sorry) Embarassed
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:25 pm 
Post subject:
can u maybe do a test? clearblue picked up i was pregnant 6 days early??
SarahMccarthy
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:52 am 
Post subject:
no not yet,dont want to tempt fait,i gonna test in the week,thanks anyway i will let you know how i get on???????fingers crossed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular