AM I TOO EARLY TO TAKE A TEST! OVULATION LATE!

CLAIRE80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 9:03 am 
Post subject: AM I TOO EARLY TO TAKE A TEST! OVULATION LATE!
Hi everyone

I got my period 24.01.08, According to the pregnancy calculator Im on day 23, it says that I can take a test this week
However I didnt ovulate until Sunday 10th Feb, so would I still be able to take a test, as my egg would have only been fertilised on the 10th 11th 12th thats the days I had sex!

Replies greatly appreciated
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:24 am 
Post subject:
normally u need to wait 10 days after fertilisation has taken place
SarahMccarthy
Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:31 am 
Post subject:
try and wait as long as you can(i know its hard) im the same as you,my last af was 25/1 and i ov on 9th and i am due in 6 days(friday) its sooooo hard waiting cause i do have some signs (boobs hurting but not any bigger,cramps,and i cant go to loo,sorry) but i dont know if its all in my head,i would love to be preg as i had a miscarriage last year,but if am not we wil just have fun and keep trying,good luck i will keep my fingers crossed for both of us Wink
CLAIRE80
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:39 am 
Post subject: DATES ON CALENDER
Yea it s strange trying to work out the dates, Im supposed to be on day 24 today but with me not ovulating until sunday its more like day 21, I dont even know when my period is due really, or when Im late, Ive never had the same length cycle YET! Think the best thing to do is wait til 2 weeks after my ov date to test.
Last Month my period came 2 weeks and 2 days after ovulation.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular