does everyone else who is pregnant get really emotional?

hippygirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:25 am 
Post subject: does everyone else who is pregnant get really emotional?
hi my name is laura and im sixteen years old im 12 weeks pregnant and im gettin really emotional its horrible i cry about the slightest things and im pushing my boyfriend away because i think he dont think im sexy anymore. im just wondering is this normal? Very Happy
dollychops2
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah its normal. Im 14 weeks pregnant now and am just getting a little better, before i was bursting out crying all of the time, and the mood swings were unreal, going form laughing to making rows! .. my poor fella xx
littleyellowduck
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:33 pm 
Post subject:
very, very, very normal!
dawnb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:55 pm 
Post subject:
yes its normal, your hormones are all over the place...talk to your boyfriend and explain how you feel and why you feel like it..he is as new to this as you are i expect.you will also be surprised how very attractive pregnancy can make you so enjoy it.
there is a good book called 'the blokes guide to pregnancy' get him that as a little gift and its a real funny book you can both have a giggle about and he can get an inside view of what goes on during pregnancy.
good luck hun.
dawn x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:57 pm 
Post subject: yes
im 6 months and still like that
hippygirl
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:16 pm 
Post subject: i think i mite buy him dat book lol
hi ya thanx it makes me feel beta knowin other woman get like it to. i was so scared when i found out because of my age but i soon realised other young mothers do it and get through so thats what helped me to think positive. im really scared of messin up but i think every woman goes through that. my family went mad at da start but i think they're gettin used to the idea. i feel sorry for my boyfreind he does everything 4 me yet i shout and cry at him all the time bless him i think he is more excited about things than i am anyway thanx for answerin my question i know there will be more that i need to ask thanx take care all of you xxlauraxx
littleyellowduck
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
You're right, everyone woman is terrified of messing things up! All I can suggest is take each day at a time, don't get mad at yourself for being emotional, that's normal, as the others have said and try to enjoy your pregnancy. If you need to talk you know where we all are!

xx
stephanieclarke
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:06 am 
Post subject:
like p.m.t when you get grumpy before your period a pregnancy is usually mood changes but around 10 times worse,i think also if you are experiencing sickness and tiredness it makes everything much worse because you arent feeling great about yourself.

remember that in your partners eyes he probably thinks your more attractive than ever because your carrying his baby afterall

whatever you feel like now,maybe sad and emotional,once you have the baby the feeling of joy willl outweigh the whole period of what your feeling now by millions!!

good luck hun xx
Donna23
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 4:19 pm 
Post subject:
im the same i cry at anthing i even cry at seeing my daughter coming out of school, my boyfriend just thinks its funny now Donna x
CHELLE9
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
yep sounds familiar i cried when i watched extreme makeover when is came to the reveal. how stupid is that, but it makes me laugh too.
zandersmum
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:27 pm 
Post subject:
hi laura my name is simone i was pregnant with my son at 17 i am now pregnant with another lil 1 and i am now 19 cryin ting is normal i think most pregnant women get emotional , but i just wnted to let you know what ur feeling now about being young and pregnant is normal your kinda excited but at the same time wondering what your gonna miss out on but dont worry you have your whole life to do things having a baby is not the end of the world its actually the most amazing feeling ever when you finnaly hold that baby in ur arms for the first time . if you ever wanna chat or ask a question anyting at all jus ask hope everything goes well for you good luck
mummysarah
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 6:27 pm 
Post subject:
oh god yes completley normal Very Happy i cry at the silliest things even a advert Laughing haha. its just your hormones your body is adapting and going through a massive change. congrats on your pregnancy, i think it may be a good idea your boyfriend reads up on pregnancy as some men have no clue on what we go through it will help him to try and understand and be able to support u.

take care chick sarah xxxx.
callyann91
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:18 pm 
Post subject: xx
im 17 and 5 weeks pregnant with my first and i have to say i cry at tv adverts i cant help it im so touchy at the moment and can start an argument over anything lol its kindof funny when you think about it our poor boyfriends Confused
lindablair
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:20 am 
Post subject:
helllo! Im really new, and I just realised I posted a NEWBIE type thread in a wrong forum... whoops. I'm Alex and 28 next month.

I just found out I'm pregnant and I am absolutely terrified. I'm 5 weeks and I only just found out and I can't sleep I turn the light out and all I am thinking of is having to break to news to people (ie the Dad) and if their reactions will be bad or if my work will take it badly or something.

I need some advance to sleep please! I can't take my old sleeping stuff because the labels say to not take if you are pregnant. Bah.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular