CANT EAT PROPERLY? ANY1 FEELING THE SAME

sexybump
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:47 pm 
Post subject: CANT EAT PROPERLY? ANY1 FEELING THE SAME
19 weeks pregnant! Loving every minute of it .Wen i go shopping i cant make my mind up what 2 buy, when i finally decide i get it then wen i get it home cook it sit down to try and eat it then my appetite just goes out the window! It's really starting 2 bug me although i can sit and eat Junk. Help am gonna end up like a beach whale buy the time this pregnancy is over.

julie
SemoAndHaribo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:58 pm 
Post subject:
I feel like this sometimes, because I've stood and prepared it, smelt the food as its been cooked, I dont really feel like eating it anymore because the smell has put me off!! I don't really know what to suggest as now I'm eating a lot of salads and cold meals that I don't have to cook, but I know this isnt for everybody! xx
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:03 pm 
Post subject: salad
EmmaRobnBump wrote:
I feel like this sometimes, because I've stood and prepared it, smelt the food as its been cooked, I dont really feel like eating it anymore because the smell has put me off!! I don't really know what to suggest as now I'm eating a lot of salads and cold meals that I don't have to cook, but I know this isnt for everybody! xx
Yeah i was like that at the start i just ended up eating salad dont get me wrong i still do although all the things i like best about my rabbit food give me heart burn you just cant win can u lol.
SemoAndHaribo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:04 pm 
Post subject:
I KNOW!! lol I have heartburn now and I havent eaten since 12 grrr lol xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular