Due In July

kkiran
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:04 pm 
Post subject: Due In July
Hey girls...

I am due in July around the 3rd... Totaly freaking out at the moment.

Still getting to terms that i am going to have my VERY OWN BUBBA!!! Laughing Wink

Have started looking around for baby stuff.. like whether to get a mosses basket cot or cot bed.

DOnt really want to go crazy and spend, its a little hard to contain my shopping excitment but with current times am trying too.

Anyone in the London area?

X
Kiran
joyce136944
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:03 pm 
Post subject:
hi
im due anywhere beetween the 26th of june to the 2nd of july, they are leaning more twards july tho Razz i havnt realy started buying anything yet but i cant wait. do you know what your having yet?

kkiran
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:33 pm 
Post subject:
Am i kinda tempted to find out, still in two minds..

It will be a great suprise when the baby arrives and they tell me Well congratulations its a girl or a boy . Laughing

Think i will wait for that special moment.. I am first time mum so guess thinking about how i would react when i meet my bubba is rather overwhelming already

What about you .. Do u know ??
lovebump30
Posted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:53 am 
Post subject: hi
hi hun,i"m due 4th july and i"m really excited,can"t wait to meet buba.i go for my 5month scan on 19th feb and i"m gonna find out the sex.i dunno about you but it seems like i"v been pregers for ages.also been looking at cots and prams.seen the pram i want.think i"m gonna get a moses basket. Very Happy
happychick77
Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies
I'm due on 11th. Can't wait. We've known since 4 weeks so it has dragged. Got our 20 week scan on 27th feb so on 3 1/2 weeks to wait and its killing me.
Felt the first flutters of bubba moving this week and it's amazing! So far managed to avoid sickness, fingers crossed I don't get it. My boobs have been sore for weeks now but even worse the last few days! Must be my pipes sorting themselves out!! Laughing

Hope you are all feeling well and as excited as us about our new family member's arrival!

ttfn

Kelly
x

briw
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:33 pm 
Post subject: due july
we are due late july, our date is 3rd aug but will be week or so earlier because it will be a section because my partners previous 2 where born that way
it will be my first, i am excited and scared at the same time, anyone else?
briw
Posted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:34 pm 
Post subject: due july
we are due late july, our date is 3rd aug but will be week or so earlier because it will be a section because my partners previous 2 where born that way
it will be my first, i am excited and scared at the same time, anyone else?
Michelleplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:54 pm 
Post subject:
due 22nd july my sons birthday woohoo x x x feelling nervous this time round
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:22 am 
Post subject:
hi all my baby is due on 31st july Very Happy
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:03 pm 
Post subject: Due July
We're expecting our third baby on 17th July. It's going to sound weird, I'm over the moon but scared stiff! You'd think I'd be more relaxed about it... but no, I'm worrying about everything! Confused
We've got two boys already, 8 and 4, a pink one would be nice... but as long as everything is ok I'll be happy x Laughing
Michelleplus4
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:59 pm 
Post subject:
yeah im over the moon and scared out my mind also ,,, think the bog age gap scares me , my youngest will be 8 by time this one comes x x
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya All i am due on the 16th July with my 3rd baby whos a boy! cant wait now got everything in, all ive got to do is my hospital bag!. Bit unsure about the due date as i went for a 4D scan and it was amazing to see him. The wonderfuly lady said i am 1 week and 5 days ahead so he could arrive 3rd July but if i get induced as i have SPD it could be a june baby!!! very confussing i know ha-ha.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Birth Club 2009 All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular