Clearblue fertility Monitors

Babywils
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:27 pm 
Post subject: Clearblue fertility Monitors
Hi Everyone,

I am so new to this an have never done anything like this before, i have a question which I am hoping someone will be able to answer. I have very irregular periods they are anything from 28 days to 35 and my partner and I have been trying for a bay for 8 months. It was reccomended by my pharmacist to purchase the monitor online as it will give me a accurate date of my most fertile period as the ovulation kits are just not working. Has anybody used the monitor before as its quite new and was very expensive? It is around 100 and I am getting really disheartend especally as I have a child of 7 already and everyone around me is getting pregnant?

xxx Confused
icklemoo
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, i've never used a monitor but i have used opk's. Not sure how you've been using them but this month I bulk bought opk's from ebay and started testing everyday from about day 7 to make sure I didn't miss it! It turns out i ov about a week later than I had previously thought!! 100 is a lot of money but i'm sure it will be well worth it when you get your BFP! Good luck!!

Babywils
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
oops sent you a private reply bt accident, you can tell i am new lol. Have to get used to this. Laughing
icklemoo
Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
You can tell i'm new too, I didn't realise you can post private replies!! Any idea how I get it? Laughing

MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hiyas and welcome to AB Very Happy

A few ladies in the ttc section use CBFM if you want to stick a post up there.
Good luck on your ttc journey & hope you get that bfp soon xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular