what to expect

claudia
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:13 pm 
Post subject: what to expect
hya, im about four weeks pregnant and im a bit scared. its my first and i expected to feel more excited, but i dont even feel pregnant most of the time. what should i expect over the next few weeks? can anyone avise please. Sad
Eternity
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:14 am 
Post subject:
I'm almost 19 weeks with my first, and even though ive gone for two scans and have got to see the baby, i still dont feel pregnant half the time... I was excited for the first few weeks when i found out, but then i got worried as i got sick and i have seemed to have stayed thinking the same, you get so many mixed emotions, wait till u start crying for no reason. Everyone is different though and as long as you have the right support throughout your pregnancy, you should be ok. =)
rach18
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:04 am 
Post subject:
hiya im pregnant with my 1st got my scan today i have cried for no reason lol i think oh my god im losing my mind lol i thought it would feel different but i can tell i have been realli ill so far during my pregnancy and i now some people arn't sick at all it does get you down at times i even had mixed feelings over my partner i have finished it once your head is all over the place but i suppose it worth it for whats at the end xx
jade3
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:55 am 
Post subject: what to expect
hi

dont worry about it. you feelings will change back and forth throught the pregnancy, i think also the more you show the more you feel pregnant. just give it time. everyone is different in their preganancy, just take it one day at a time.

good luck
jade
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular