Hpe your son is alright

x

MrsMummy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
its funny how they can just have one bad day where they don't want to leave you, maybe he was tired or under the weather, my daughter will be 4 in september and every now and then, not very often she gets teary when i leave and sometimes i see the most confident kids having off days and crying
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
I still have no idea how i'll cope, Ill be the one bawling!!

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi guys,
Amy you were right he was under the weather (wish he would tell me). His temp sky rocketed throughout the afternoon and we were in a&e by tea time he had a temp of 40, he was so poorly, but thankfully with nurofen and being stripped off with the fan on him his temp came down. All his tests were normal so the doctor is confident it is just a viral infection and so he was able to come home as soon as his temp came back to normal. Last night was one of my worst moments ever, wouldn't wish it on anyone.
xx

sarahangharad
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, hope you don't mind me jumping in on this. Caught my eye as my little boy starts pre-school in Sept. Seems confident enough, but they all have off days don't they.

More importantly PinkPrincess, how is your LO? Sounds like you had an horrendous night. It's so stressfull when they're that ill isn't it? You just want to be poorly instead of them.

Hope he's brighter today, Sarah x

PinkPrincess0981
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Hi Sarah,
He's a lot better today, thank you for asking.
My LO is really loud at home but is really shy and quiet in school although he loves it, that is why I found yesterday so strange.
It is so good for him, his speech, confidence and certain skills have improved so much, when people see him who don't see him that often, they can't believe how much he has come along and I think pre school has played a big part in that.
I hope your LO gets as much out of it as mine does xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular