Ebay tests DO work!

Flan
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Nikki. OH is fine thanks except for lump on back (he's got antibiotics - big problem with Lymes disease here). But he's dead grumpy in this heat!! S'ppose can't be fun having ire down below, bit like male thrush! He's using nappy cream (hope he never reads this!) and seems to be providing relief, he smells interesting anyway.... We have suckler cows on our farm, the kind used for producing meat. We're also thinking of maybe getting a little "camping a la ferme" going. We're actually not far from a nudist campsite - though I don't think we'd go down that route - OH might fall off the tractor!
But I suppose I digress (if that's how it's spelt?) from TTCs and BFN/Ps etc.....
Been good talking 2 u again. Still thinking of you and sending hugs. Keep us posted.
Flan xxx Smile

PS we have horrendous storms here, recently had a cow killed by lightning but that's maybe for a diff forum.....
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Hi flan, i hope u dont think im being think but what is camping a la what ever u put! Oh no thats not good about the storm and the cow. Its my sons sports day this afternoon but it looks lik its goin 2 rain so wil prob end up being canceled, give us some of your hot sun u have there! I got another bfn this mornin. Gonna give the tests a break now and test again at wkend. Getting a bit obsessed with testing at the moment but now i wish id just waited and not testing so early. Nikki x
Flan
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Oh Nikki, u sound just like me couple of weeks ago! Ending up regretting doing the early test and then couldn't really get it out my mind til AF arrived. Sounds like u have right idea in leaving it now til the weekend and concentrating on other things. And don't worry too much, there's only 2 outcomes and if it's the one u don't want you'll very soon be back on track TTC again. You're 28 days also aren't u?
Sending some sunshine for sports day and some babydust ur way X
Flanxxx Smile
PS Camping on a farm - sounds riveting doesn't it!!
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Oh right, i thought would b what it meant but thought id better ask! That would b a great idea 2 do that i think, just mind u dont get the naked ppl frm up the rd! My last awake was 27 days. What i hav not gone into on here is the fact my dr thinks im goin 2 need an operation before i can get pg, thats y im hoping so much i am as i dont want the op so wanted 2 prove the dr wrong! Nikki x
Flan
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:06 am 
Post subject:
oh Nikki, sorry to hear that. Life is never straightforward! Well u never know what the next few days will bring. And on the plus side, something has def taken place which produced the HCG and gave you your pos result on the 1st test. Seems ur body is heading in the right direction....maybe a wee practice run?
Fingers crossed for you sweetheart. x
Flanxxx Smile
Nikki77
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:15 am 
Post subject:
Thanks flan. Im not sure what is goin on. I think the test was wrong but everyone on here says u cant get a false positive so im not quite sure y i had a faint positive line. All i can do is sit and wait and hope the tests the last few days were all wrong! X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to:  

Community

Popular