AM I AM I NOT PLEASE HELP ME NEED CLOSURE

22ana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject: AM I AM I NOT PLEASE HELP ME NEED CLOSURE
me and my partner are trying to conceive we used the clearblue ovulation tests and found out when i was ovulating and tried everynight like 3-7 times a night. i got my last period on the 8th of january ovulated around the 21st-22nd(most fertile) and was due my period on the 5th of feb. i have had loads of signs from nausea, breast swollen cirlces around the nipples darkering, headaches, dizzy spells, fatigue etc. i have taken tests and they said neg but took them pretty early. went to the doctors on sat as i am two weeks late doctor took a sample came up negative he is convinced that i am said im preg until it proven im not by getting my period. told me to go back to day with another sample said the exact same to me. my heads is wrecked dont know what to think has anyone have any suggestions or experienced this before. i would be seven weeks gone today

i need closure someone help xx
Clarie
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:03 pm 
Post subject:
I know its hard. I am going through exactly the same thing. The first month I knew I was pregnant but i lost it very early on.We have been trying for last 3 months and every month I have pregnancy symptoms. I convinced myself that I would get caught straight away. When it doesn't happen it's heartbraking. Try not to think about it. I know its hard but just let it happen. Did you say you were overdue. If not wait til after your period is due and retest. Your hormones need to build up. If you test quite often make sure you buy supermarkets home brand they are just as good and it won't cost you as much and you can afford to test more. Waiting is hard so I do hope that you are pregnant now. Just enjoy trying. Let me know if you get BFP
Kind Regards

ClarieXXX Razz
22ana
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
im sorry for your loss i lost mine 3 yrs ago 4 months in. it is horrible thing to go tho. yea im 2 weeks late everyone and everything is sayin im not im convinced i am and i am driving my self mad my partner also thinks i am due to all the signs i have its realy hard not knowin i was in bits after the doctors today...

ive taken mainly clearblue tests.. are these ne good?? and two doctor tests

im normally never late the longest is three days..

ive even got to the stage were ive looked into hospitals an all that so i kinda got my head there ya no so it'l be horrilbe if im not..

the other thing thats hard is that we had to tell direct family that i could be due to certain circumstances and we want to keep trying but they dont no we were tryin so it'll be hard now to tell them if im not this month and if we do try again....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular