HOW EARLY CAN SYMPTIOMS BE! ! !

CLAIRE80
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:35 pm 
Post subject: HOW EARLY CAN SYMPTIOMS BE! ! !
My last period came on 24.01.08, I didnt ov until 10.02.08.
According to the calender If pregnant would be day 25 today
I dont know how early you can get symptoms or whether the symptoms are pre menstrual or not.
My boobs are really itchy and tingly sometimes sore but have been for a couple of days now.
I keep waking up in the night as they ache and then cant get back to sleep.
Yesterday I had like a stitch like feeling at my very low abdomen and feel quite weak on a morning when I get up.

The only thing I think of is my last couple of periods my boobs have ached really bad the couple of days leading up to my period, however my period came last time 2 weeks and 2 days after ov, which wouldnt be until 26.02.08, so wouldnt really be getting pre menstrual symptoms yet either!
Any advice greatly appreciated
lucylu2
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 3:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Claire,

I keep getting really itchy boobs too and its like im really aware of them. If that makes sense...never usually notice them during the day but it like they have become alive!! Sounds strange!

Im not 12 days late but have no other symptoms except that.........

Are your nipples darker?

x
CLAIRE80
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
Not noticebly darker, but my stomach is bloated too! but then I think if I was only on day 25 woulb my stomach really be bloated this early.
But since coming off the pill in July my periods have been really irregular, they started being 6 weeks apart but they are getting shorter, my last one was 5 weeks and one day since the previous one.
Its more my boobs aching and itching and tingling all day long.

Claire x
CLAIRE80
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:06 pm 
Post subject: Symptoms have Disapeared.
My stmptoms seem to have dissapeared today, my boobs are not tingly or itchy any more and the cramps have gone, i seem to have like a pre menstrual ache in my stomach like when you are due on, but im not due until at least Sunday as I ovulated Sunday 10th and my periods are usually about 35+days cyle.

I dont know what to think now
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular