Is it too early to test??

sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Lol - Yeah I'm up and down too hun. Think I will probably wait to test until about a week today aswell - we should try and test at the same time. I'm on cd 56 at the mo hun so think about 5 days ahead of you. Well i think I'm due on Saturday but who knows with my cycle! Lol!
I'm nakered with the bding as well - my oh got his wicked way 2 nights in a row now actually! (Well I got my wicked way on Tuesday and he got his last night! Lol!)
I'm worried cos if this feeling of being run down is not anything to do with pg I want to get better asap cos I'm unlikely to conceive when my body is so down and stressed!

Oh well! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for both of us! I think we're both being pretty good at waiting hun! I mean, we've gone over 2 cycles long! Nightmare! No wonder we are on edge! To most people who are having 28 day cycles, we would be 30 days late by now! Hehehehehe!
You feeling sick now and again looks like a good sign and definitely the tiredness as well! Fingers crossed - i'll be well angry if both of us get bfn! I hope that we both get bfp! Lots of hugs hun, you're helping me through! xxxxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
I just checked my chart on fertilityfriend, im CD52 now so im well and truly over seen as my cycles were always bang on every month for all the years i can remember until now.
Yeah we`ll both test a week today then, 1st thing and see what we get.

We have deffo done well with the wait but i thnk if we were to get too worked up about it, it wouldnt do our bodys any good. Dont get me wrong, a few times ive felt like pulling my hair out but then i remind myself to calm it a bit and try throwing myself off the scent altogether.

The sickness and tiredness has pulled me up a little but i keep telling myself im coming down with something, makes the waiting easier and hopefully get a nice wee surprise at the end of it Very Happy

Ive got everything crossed for us, yep..even my legs Shocked Laughing Laughing Laughing
Hope we both get bfp`s next week. You know im always here hun, anytime Smile
Lots of babydust & hugs
D xxx
sarah23
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:59 pm 
Post subject:
Okay it's a date - unless I really really can't wait - Might do it on the Wednesday morning but let's just say Thursday morning for now! Be exciting to do it with someone - I'm here for you too hun - every step of the way - I would say the situation looks much more positive for you seeing that you're normally bang on the same cycle every month! Just to skip one must be a good sign! My cycle I'm having at the mo is fairly normal so I'm no clearer!
Stay in touch over the next week though hun - I want to say I hope you feel better soon but in a way the feeling ill is probably a good sign!

Lots of hugs and babydust again! xxxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular