rib pain

sarah85
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:45 pm 
Post subject: rib pain
Hi there, I am 38 weeks pregnant with my first baby, i keep getting a sharp pain in my ribs more to the right but very close to the breastboone, i've had it since about week 32-34 where the baby has been kicking and thought once the baby drops it will stop, the baby has now dropped but the pain is worse than ever, its a really sharp pain and can be relieved when i push into the pain with my fingers and massage, i have spoken to a physio and she couldn't give and answers and neither can my midwife, has any one else had this and can they suggest anything?
I look forward to any one who can help or at least know's what i mean

thanks sarah x Very Happy
mummy2be1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
hey i am 38 weeks pregnant, and been suffering the same for same period of time dont worry i talked with my midwife about it and its absoloutley fine....my baby's head is engaged so if you think about it her legs are right up at ya ribs, so the baby is pushing everything upwards and yes i agree it hurts lol!,.....and also your belly is really stretching now its got to the point where it's got no more skin to stretch so everything is getting pushed up.

i hope you understand that and i hope its put ya mind at rest

xxxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular