lifes not fair!

fairytale
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:58 pm 
Post subject: lifes not fair!
hi guys

sorry but had a real bad day - have been to a funeral of a wonderful man - he was 37 and died last week after 2 years being really really ill with cancer - the thing that gets me is the fact that he wont get to see his beautiful little boys grow up and at 4 they are too young to have many memories. the babies were ivf and sooo wanted. there are some v v bad people in the world but the good ones get taken????? any idea how this balance gets changed? hope i havent offended anyone

xx
marcandtash
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
hi fairytale

i know what you mean i lost a person extreemly close to me last year also to cancer and it absolutley tears me apart knowing he will never get to see my baby. although i do consider this pregnancy as a gift from him as he knew we had been trying for a long long time.

take care hun and hope you feel better soon

tash xxx
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:32 pm 
Post subject:
you definatley havent offended anyone !!!!! unfortunatley sometimes we all get delt very cruel blows and life doesnt feel fair i really feel for you look after yourself xxxxxxx
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:44 pm 
Post subject: xx
life really aint fair...u see young girls get raped and murdered kids shot by gangs...cancer , torture...its a evil evil world but we gt 2 live thru it n stay strong....but sum times ya think were is the balance......x
fitesa
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:36 am 
Post subject:
Hello all,

Sometimes we really think that life isnt fair, and it isnt if we're asked... but there is someone who make plans for us and He knows what is best for us.
In the end we all we'll die one day..but someone earlier and someone later.

I am a believer in God, and I do think that this life has been given to us just to gain as much chanses as possible to get rewards in the other life.

I really pray that God sends patience to those families who lost loved ones.. and hopefully they have good memories to remember.
mylillamb
Forum Leader
Forum Leader
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:06 pm 
Post subject: xx
thats lovly...im nt a big beliver in god although i go belive there is sum 1 up there...i just think lifes a twa* and there int nuffin we cn do about it lol x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular