Posted: Fri May 01, 2009 11:03 am
Post subject: Sesame Honey CHicken
I love this!!!
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1 teaspoon reduced salt soy sauce
* 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
* 500g skinless chicken tenderloins (or thigh fillets)
* 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
1. Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to the boil.
2. Remove from heat and brush over chicken. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Barbecue or grill chicken over moderate heat for 4-5 minutes each side, brushing with honey mixture.
4. Alternatively, bake covered at 180°C for 20-30 minutes or until cooked.
5. Serve with steamed rice and steamed or stir fried vegetables.