Gutted!

mummy2be1
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:12 pm 
Post subject: Gutted!
hey girls yesterday evening, i started getting veyr strong contractions , i timed them and i was getting one every 30 mins and then they went down to one every 20 mins and were lasting around 30seconds, i decided to go for a bath to ease my pain, i contacted my mum and she raced down to my house, (she is my birth partner aswell as my partner) we had all the bags next to the front door ready.

when my mum arrived i rang the labour ward and they said to ring back when they are 5-10minutes apart.

so i put the phone down had another contactikon and then all of sudden i didnt have any more but since that i have been having severe back pain and niggles in my belly.

i am at the midwife tomorrow and will ask about this and let you all no what she says but i thought i would share my story with you xxxx
mummy2be1
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:14 pm 
Post subject:
by the way i am 38 weeks pregnant xxx
booter
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Nightmare mummy2be1. So it was a false alarm then? Apparantly that is quite common. Exuse my morbid question but what was it like? So many people have just told me what it's like at 5 minutes apart, so I really have no idea how it all starts.
asfletcher
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
oh god i remember that well, mine normally got to every 5 mins and then went, was very heartbreaking as the false contractions killed lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular