Horrible nurse

frog
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:48 pm 
Post subject: Horrible nurse
Well I had a day from hell. Last month my doc sent me for a 21day ovulation test. I went for the results and the hospital had lost them. I had to go back today (day 21) blood test and the nurse was horrible. She could not get blood out of me ended up with 3 holes in left arm 4 in right arm and in the end she took it from the back of my hand. She told me as I rubbish viens if I had to have blood taken again to go there before 11am as there are 3 nurses working and one of them is good with rubish veins. She asked my date of birth (I am 40yrs) then said oh and u have no children? ahhhhhhhh
she made me feel so old and passed it.
As I went back to the car I saw blood no the floor. It was pupping from my hand. I went back in to hospital and the nurse said OH u must have picked the scab!!!!!! I didnt bloody touch it. AHHHHHHHHHHH
anyone else had a bad nurse experiance??
Frog (sorry for the rant but feelin stressed) Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed
handbaglady
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Frog,
I really hope you are feeling better after your not so good experience at the hospital. Most nurses and Doctors are lovely, but occasionally you do get the odd one who is horrible!! I joined the askbaby forums last week and was having such a down day, and you were one the first ladies to reply to my post, and your reply made me feel so much happier and better about myself!!! So what ever you do, do not let the insensitive comments of a prat wearing a nurses uniform get you down!!!

Those of us who are TTC and are not in our 20's and early 30's, can have a really rough time of it - especially from other women who judge us and I must admit, this sort of behaviour makes my blood boil!!!!

I had a friend who found out she was pregnant, and then totally out of the blue she 'advised' me to get my fertility checked out, because - as she put it 'if you are infertile your boyfriend will leave you and will find another woman to have children with' - I COULD NOT BELIEVE WHAT I WAS HEARING!!!! This woman was supposed to be my friend and her careless and nasty comments really upset me!!!

...anyway, to cut a long story short, she started to have affairs after her baby was born and her husband found out and left her, and he has since remarried, while she is still on her own. My boyfriend is still with me and has not left me for another woman and even though TTC is both a disappointment and a struggle, we are supporting each other through the difficult times!!

I truly believe in Karma and if there are people out there who treat others badly, then sooner or later, their bad treatment of others will have a negative impact on their own lives. You are a lovely person Frog, and I knew that immediately when you replied to my post last week and you really picked me up! Good luck with TTC - We will both get there in the end, I absolutely believe it.

Take Care, Love Jo xx
MichellenEvan
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:46 pm 
Post subject:
frog im so sorry to hear the nurse was so nasty to u

i hope ur feeling a bit better jst forget her she obv nothing better to do with her life except be nasty to other ppl!!!

xx
Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi handbag lady thanks for your reply. Cant belive you friend would say that to you. Well they say treat people in life the way you would like to be treated and you cant go wrong. Some people dont like to see others happy so they try to upset them.
Anyway that enough of the hirrible people now to the nice people How are you? !
I been bit naughty got a first response test but did not get chance to use it as my OH found ir in my bag and took it off me ha
Take care

M1223 yes you right she did look like a dried up old prune oops did I say that ha
Take care

Baby dust to you both x x x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Fertility Issues All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular